Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Period Sex - A Survey

After extolling the benefits of sex during menstruation, I thought you might be interested in the results of a poll given to 1,290 women to assess their feelings on the subject. Here's how it broke down:

Sure, why not? If he doesn't care, I'm all for it! I actually have great sex while I have my period.
26% (341)

It depends if I'm in the mood or not. Typically, not the first day, but I'm open to it!
30% (389)

No way! It's gross and I feel way too fat to be in the mood.
43% (560)

Tomorrow I'll talk about alternatives to intercourse in case you happen to fall in the last category.

No comments: