Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Deadline

I apologize to my regular readers for the lapse in posting over the last week. I could use Christmas as my excuse, but the bigger reason has to do with final editing work on my book, Taking Sexy Back. I'm trying to get the manuscript to the publisher within the next two weeks, and it's only when you're actually ready to hand over the final product that you suddenly become aware of all the revisions that are needed.

Realistically, I probably won't be back to posting regularly for at least another week. I'll check back in at that point and let you know how it's going.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments: