Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sex Tip

Since I've written over 400 posts and covered a lot of the biggies that affect our sexuality, I'm going to start sharing some simple sex tips when something more profound doesn't occur to me.

Today's tip is a suggestion I picked up from the Guide to Getting It On about places to consider kissing when you're warming each other up. I'd never before lumped these areas together in a category, but it makes sense: skin folds. Turns out that the places on the body where the skin creases or folds tend to be very sensitive and love to be kissed. You can probably figure out where these places are, but just to help you out, they include the nape of the neck, eyelids, the backs of knees, the fronts of elbows, under breasts, armpits, crotches, between fingers and toes, and behind ears.

Of course, just because these are sensitive areas doesn't mean everyone is going to respond the same way to having them kissed or carressed. But if you haven't explored these erogenous zones, you and your partner might be missing out on a treat.

No comments: