Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sexiest Body Parts

While watching the storm coverage today, I caught a segment of the Today show that reported the results of a survey given to 900 men on what they considered to be a woman's sexiest body part. I don't know who these men were, but their answers seemed a little odd. See what you think:
#1 (42%) - the butt
#2 - the area around the belly button
#3 - the arch of the back
#4 - the back of the neck
#5 - the arch of the foot
#6 - the earlobes
#7 - the back of the knees

OK - I'd like to know where breasts rated on this survey. Were the men just trying to give answers that were not totally obvious? Seriously - earlobes???

I'd like to hear the results of a survey given to women on what they consider the sexiest body part on a man. The women hosting the Today show mentioned abs, jawline, and hands. What's your opinion?

No comments: