Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Post #400

This post is number 400 since I began posting in July, 2007. Sometimes I think there just isn't anything new to say, but then I hear another complaint from a sexually frustrated client or hear something in the news or read an interesting perspective in one of the many sex books that keep arriving on my doorstep (you do have to order them!). So I keep on posting and hope that I'm providing helpful or at least interesting information to the readers of this blog.

If there are topics I haven't addressed or a topic you'd just like to hear more about, I'd welcome your feedback. You can send a comment through the blog or send me an email. Learning about sexuality is a life-long process, and I enjoy the opportunity to share my learning with you.

Let me hear from you.

No comments: