Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Back From the Dark

During the last week as I struggled - along with countless others - without power at home or at the office, I realized how many activities require electricity. I didn't miss TV much, but I did miss keeping up with email, and I really missed home-cooked meals and reading before going to sleep. I was reminded that sex works just as well as reading in promoting good sleep.

Do you think there was a lot more sex going on in electricity-deprived cities last week? I hope people took advantage of the darkness, of the earlier bedtimes, of a little less busy-ness and a little slower pace to talk more with their partners and rediscover the delight of each other's bodies. Life in Louisville has returned to a more or less normal routine these days, but couples who took advantage of the outage to generate their own electricity between the sheets might want to consider the on-going value of turning off the lights and the TV just a little bit earlier each night.

No comments: