Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Men's Sex Mistakes cont.

Sex Mistake #6 (from WebMD)

A lot of guys think they should be silent during sex - but unless you speak up, your partner has to guess what's doing it for you and what isn't. If you're respectful about it, a woman who wants to please you will probably appreciate some directions.

That doesn't mean you have to give step-by-step instructions, but making gentle suggestions and letting her know how you like it is a very useful conversation to have.

I'm headed to the beach for a much-needed vacation with my husband, so I'll be taking a break from posting for the next week. I'll be back on April 6th and will be talking about women's sex mistakes.

No comments: