Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dressing Up

No, I'm not talking about the french maid costume. But think about what you wore around the house last weekend - sweatpants and baggy t-shirt or your grubby gardening shorts and stained tank top? You dress up to go to work and then can't wait to shuck that garb the moment you walk in the front door. Weekends are often a break from shaving, makeup - maybe even showering or combing your hair! Our need to let down and be comfortable at home can mean that we save our best appearance for the outside world while our partner gets the dregs.

Now I'm not suggesting that ties or high heels become part of your lounging attire or that you tackle the yard in anything other than your usual shorts and tshirt - but investing in some comfortable and attractive sportswear for your leisure time can be an investment in your relationship. It's great that your partner loves you no matter what you look like, but your grubbiest look is unlikely to inspire the kind of lust that keeps a sexual relationship in high gear.
Putting in just a fraction of the effort that went into looking good when you were dating can have a big payoff in the passion department.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean,

Thought I would pop in and check out your blog. It looks great! I haven't had a chance to review the query you sent me with the attention it deserves. I will get to it soon!

As for dressing up, it's kind of sad that when you actually put on makeup, the family is like..."what's wrong with your face?" I'm not saying that happens to ME or anything...

But you have a good point...lol.