Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I'm following the advice I often give to others and taking a much-needed vacation with my husband between Christmas and New Year's. While soaking up some warmth in Puerto Rico, we'll have the chance to recharge, reconnect, and refocus on each other. There's nothing like long, lazy days by the ocean for putting you in the mood for love. My husband will be glad that I'll have time for more than just writing about sex.

My laptop is staying at home, so I'll return to posting on Jan. 2nd. I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season and many blessings in the new year. Be sure to put sex on your list of resolutions for 2008!

No comments: