Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Mood Music

Is there certain music that gets you going or that you like to make love to? Do you have a category on your ipod devoted just to love songs? If not, you might want to give some thought to what songs turn you on - or just start noticing your response to music that you hear on the radio or on your favorite CD's. What's a turn-on to one person may be a total turn-off for another, but if you're looking for some ideas to get you started, consider the following tunes:

Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
Lay Lady Lay - Bob Dylan
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
Tonight's the Night - Rod Stewart
Turn Me On - Norah Jones
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack
Like A Virgin - Madonna
Let's Make Love - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
Justify My Love - Madonna
Love to Love You, Baby - Donna Summer
Fade into You - Mazzy Star

I know, I'm showing my age, but this list just barely scratches the surface, anyway. Music is powerful. If the right music can make you want to jump up and dance, don't underestimate the role of music in keeping you 'tuned in' (sorry, couldn't resist) to your sexuality.

No comments: