Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Creating Feelings

As a marriage therapist, I frequently hear clients say, "I love my partner, but I'm not 'in love' anymore". I always ask the client what they would be doing differently if they were 'in love'. They often say things like, "I'd be more romantic - I'd plan special date nights - I'd come home earlier from work." I then suggest that they begin doing those things - to start acting the way they want to feel.

It is possible to act your way into feeling what you want to feel. It's a little more work, of course, since feelings drive a lot of behavior. When the feeling comes first, action flows easily and spontaneously. But do you really want to be at the mercy of your emotions?

Try taking charge and act your way into the sexual feelings you want to feel.

No comments: