Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Gap

Watching the young, firm-bodied cheerleaders during the NCAA tournament reminds me once again how much we equate youth and sexiness. I hear fear in the voices of many aging women complaining about their husbands looking at beautiful young women on TV or on the street. "The older I get, the bigger the gap is getting between those women and me. It's hard to feel anything even close to sexy anymore."

Just because men enjoy looking at gorgeous women who are half their age doesn't mean they stop being attracted to their partners who are beginning to show some wear and tear. Sexy comes in all ages, shapes, and sizes. Losing touch with your sexiness is a bigger danger than losing your grip on gravity.

No comments: