Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sexual Learning

A few months ago, I got my first speeding ticket and ended up in traffic school to avoid having points added to my license. Despite my irritation and my assumption that I'd be sitting through several hours of drivel, I was surprised to find that I actually learned a few things during the class.

When you've been doing something for 20, 30, 40 years or more, it's easy to assume that you know all there is to know about it. That's the attitude many people have toward sex. But sexual learning is virtually inexhaustible - not only because there is so much information available but because your own sexuality and that of your partner is constantly changing.

Recognizing that there is always something new to learn and remaining open to new input allows your sexuality to grow and evolve. Actively seeking new information through books, classes, and movies as well as keeping up a sexual dialogue with your partner ensure that you stay on the path of sexual learning.

No comments: