Start a New Sexual Revolution



Too tired? Too busy? Too pissed off? Tell me what's shutting down your desire and I'll help you find solutions for kicking it up a notch.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Knee Replacement

I just can't get myself to focus on sex tonight as my thoughts are on the knee surgery I'm having tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. Unfortunately, the only bed action I'll be getting this Valentine's Day will be with a machine that lifts my leg up and down. Not exactly my idea of exciting.

If you're interested, you can catch an interview with me on WAVE 3 TV news at 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. on Valentine's Day. I'll be talking about low desire and strategies for keeping your drive alive. The 11:00 segment will be a little longer. There will also be some couples talking about their struggle with holding onto desire.

I'll be taking a forced break from blogging for the next several days. Hopefully I'll be back to posting over the weekend. Have a hot and romantic Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.